Countdown to Neal 37
Post date: Mar 30, 2017 9:33:08 PM
You should have received the name of the person(s) you should be praying for. If you were not at the team meeting Saturday and haven't received your assignment from me in the mail, please let me know. I updated a few mailing addresses after the meeting so that means at least 2-3 of you had the mail go to a previous address.
I am attaching a Countdown. This will give you, your souse(if they aren't on the team and you actually have one), and your closing guests(if you invited some).
I am also attaching what we handed out at the first team meeting. It has what to bring with you to De Falco. I'll go ahead and list what I usually bring.
- Drinks and snacks for the evenings(I will bring some sodas and chips). Please bring your favorite for us to all share.
- Changes of clothes for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday(plus an extra set that I never use).
- PJs I can wear walking around in the evening.
- toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant
- phone and phone charger (use in the evenings to send texts and check to see if anyone else signed up to pray for the weekend)
- Emmaus cross and lanyard to wear on Sunday
- Kairos Name Badge
- 2 pairs of shoes plus some $0.99 flip flops to shower in
- My 42 agape letters with 50 or so envelopes (the ones you don't have to lick to close)
- 2 pens that match what I wrote my letters with
- my medicine
- my own comfy pillow
Other Optional Things That I Don't Bring But You Can:
- soft toilet paper
- ear plugs (if you know you snore, maybe buy some as agape for your roommate)
- makeup(for our ladies)
- razor and shaving cream(believe it or not, I actually do own these items)
- hair brush(Nick and I haven't had to use these things in years)
- shampoo and conditioner(I use the stuff de falco provides but my wife always brings nice ones) and body soap
- gas money for the way home, because you never know
Neal 37 Weekend Leader
All of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We have left God's paths to follow our own. Yet the LORD laid on him the sins of us all.