Kairos #34 Final Team Meeting
Post date: Mar 18, 2015 11:48:59 PM
Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:13 is the Kairos Neal #34 verse for the weekend. This verse has always convicted me in my walk with God. It's as if God is telling me, Casey, if you want all that I have planned for you, you will have to commit with all of your heart. Between family, work and other activities I have always struggled to find the right balance in my walk with God. Brothers and sisters in Christ the weekend is less than one month away and we have one meeting left, March 28. My prayer for the team is that all that possibly can will arrange their schedules for this last team meeting. I feel God has brought together a very strong and passionate team to do His will, as we share Christ with the 42 men in white. It is such an overwhelming honor and blessing to serve alongside each and everyone of you!
What: Last Team Meeting Before the Kairos Neal #34 Weekend
When: March 28 - 8:00 a.m.
Where: Hillside South - 6901 South Bell
A Few Things
1. Closing Ceremony - With less than one month left before the weekend and Chap needing the names and last four digits of
their drivers license two weeks prior I once again challenge all to invite ONE person and either email me or bring to the last
meeting their information.
2. DeFalco: If you are planning on staying at DeFalco for the weekend I will be needing that information also. I would encourage you to invite your spouse
as we can use the additional help and fellowship.
3. Team Donations: We would appreciate all that can to bring your donations to the next meeting.
4. Agape: 42 LETTERS. Also Childrens Agape ( colored drawings, hand prints, Bible verses, first names only ) This has such an impact on the 42 men.
5. Prayer Chain: Please contact Patricia Wright with all names of anyone willing to pray during our weekend. firstname.lastname@example.org
Brothers and sisters I know this is quite alot of items and needs, but I know our call is worth the effort and time as we get to experience the amazing power of God in the lives of these men in white.